Travelling with your dog or cat? We have pet-friendly holiday cabins and campsites in our Canberra caravan park.
At Southside Village Canberra, we offer a range of pet-friendly cabins and camping sites available for travellers with dogs and cats.
There is plenty of space for your furry friends to stretch their legs and socialise on lead.
All small well behaved dogs are allowed yet must be kept on a lead. Medium to large dogs are subject to management approval. All dogs that create an issue will be asked to be removed immediately.
We allow indoor cats only.
It is the responsibility of the owner to pick up the waste, control barking and use leads when outside at all times (including on cats).
Please ensure you read our Pet Policy below.
Dog-friendly parks in Canberra
- Yarralumbla Dog Park – 15 minutes
- Inner North Dog Park – 18 minutes
- Barkley Dog Park – 20 minutes
- Lake Ginninderra Dog Park – 25 minutes
- Weston Creek Dog Park – 20 minutes
- Fenced Dog Park Greenway – 20 minutes
- Forde Dog Park – 21 minutes
Our Management team are here to help so don’t hesitate to contact them directly for answers to any questions you may have about enjoying a pet friendly holiday in Canberra.
SOUTHSIDE VILLAGE CANBERRA PET POLICY
- Pet owners agree to take full responsibility for any personal injury or damage caused by their dog(s)whilst within the park and agree to pay any claims of compensation in relation to the dog’s activities.
- Pets must be on a lead at all times and owners must clean up after them. They must be supervised at all time and never left unattended.
- Dogs are not permitted in any common areas of the park, i.e. amenities, laundries, barbeque areas, camp kitchen, playground, etc.
- A maximum of 2 dogs per site is allowed.
- No dogs are allowed in or around park accommodation.
- Dog breeds on the NSW Government restricted breeds list are prohibited.
- An indemnity form must be completed upon arrival
Affordable Holiday Accommodation Canberra
Southside Village Caravan Park
If you’re seeking an affordable place to stay in the ACT Canberra we’ve got a wide range of cabins available for short and long term stays plus powered and unpowered campsites suitable for caravans, RVs, motorhomes, camper trailers and tents.
We are family-friendly and welcoming of tourists and travellers from around the world. We have 50 cabins available, 24 powered campsites and 70 unpowered campsites so there is plenty of room for singles, couples, families and groups.
Pet friendly cabins and campsites are available. All small well behaved dogs are allowed yet must be kept on a lead. Medium to large dogs are subject to management approval. All dogs that create an issue will be asked to be removed immediately. We allow indoor cats only. Please contact our management team for assistance. Management approval may be required.
- Children’s playground
- Guest laundry with washing machine and clothes dryer
- Barbecue and picnic facilities
- Camp kitchen
- Public telephone
- Amenities block which includes showers, toilets and babies bathroom
- Community/recreation room with complimentary Wifi access
We offer comfortable, self-contained short and long term accommodation, at an affordable price, that you can call home.
For more information about booking your stay at Southside Village Canberra, please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly team. We’re here to help and we’re sure to find something to suit your requirements and budget.